Friday, July 24, 2026

Misselwood Concours d'Elegance

July 19, 2026 — I didn't attend the Misselwood Concours d'Elegance at Endicott College in Beverly, Massachusetts last year, as I remember because of inclement weather. I was there in 2024 and was somewhat disappointed in the show. I didn't have high expectations for this year's show, but I was pleasantly surprised. It came roaring back with one of the best shows in years, augmented by perfect summer weather.

Beautifully restored classics like Pierce-Arrow, Packard, Rolls-Royce and Duesenberg filled the field behind the Misselwood House overlooking the Atlantic. Misselwood was featuring "orphan" cars this year and there were more names I never heard of than I usually see in an entire season. They were also featuring the cars of Chrysler and there were several fine examples of the 300 lettered series, as well as a 1957 Chrysler Ghia Super Dart 400, the likes of which I had never seen.

I've included a couple of videos scanning the field, along with 82 photos, making this the most picture-productive show I've covered so far this season. You can see it all at this link:

https://www.linwoodstreet.com/misselwood26/ 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment