Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waiting...

I bought my Canon EOS 5D Mark II last Saturday, lens not included. Along with it I purchased a Canon 580EX II Speedlite, a SanDisk 16GB flash card, a UV filter and a polarizing filter. Obviously, with no lens, there's nothing I can do with all this equipment but admire it. I ordered the Canon 25-105 zoom lens separately from an internet supplier. I got a call from UPS yesterday informing me the lens would be shipped today. It will require a signature. It will be delivered between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Arrrrrrghhhh! Here I am sitting on pins and needles, starting to read the camera manual for the second time, looking out the window every 15 minutes or so for the UPS truck. What suspense! I've got a feeling it will arrive about 6:59 p.m. That's usually the way it goes. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment