Monday, September 24, 2018

Driven To Make a Differemce

September 22, 2018 — The Driven To Make a Difference Charity All Car Show, presented by Great Bay Corvette Club, was held on the property of arms manufacturer Sig Sauer in Newington, New Hampshire. Primarily a Corvette and muscle car show, other makes, including a 1914 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, could be found. There were a number of Mustangs among the Corvettes.

The day began with winds so strong I had to hold onto my hat while attempting to take pictures one-handed, but the wind subsided as the day wore on, and it became quite pleasant with mostly sunny skies and moderate temperatures. I didn't attempt to photograph all the Corvettes, just the ones I thought stood out because of style, color, etc. There were a couple of 2019 models, not the first ones I've seen this season. My personal favorites are the Corvettes of the late '50s-early '60s. There was also a rare 1953, the first Covette.

My photo coverage of the event can be seen at this link:

https://www.linwoodstreet.com/driven/

No comments:

Post a Comment