Wednesday, September 30, 2020

North Side Grille Cruise NIght

September 9, 2020 — I had just recently learned about this cruise night in Hudson, New Hampshire, so I decided to take a look on a warm September evening. I may not have gotten it on its best night. I was told there were many more cars the week before, but I thought it had a good mix of vehicles, including a few from my favorite automotive era, the '50s. It wasn't dominated by muscle cars like so many cruise nights this season, often the same ones appearing in show after show.

The Northside Grille, host of the cruise night, had set out picnic tables under a tarp with plenty of space for social distancing. I've been reluctant to eat food prepared at car shows or in restaurants all this season, but at the Northside Grille for the first time, with its spacious outdoor accommodations and employees all wearing masks, I judged to be safe and ordered a lobster roll.

My photos, featuring some fine '50s icons, can be seen at this link:

https://www.linwoodstreet.com/northside/

No comments:

Post a Comment