Sunday, July 3, 2022

Medfield on the Charles

June 26, 2022 — The temperature exceeded 90 degrees for the first time since back in May for Medfield on the Charles in Medfield, Massachetts, one of New England's biggest car shows. Before the show, I read they anticipated 800 vehicles. I don't know whether they got that many. I'm not good at estimating number of cars, but it was one of largest gatherings I've seen in a few years. By the time I passed up all cars with raised hoods (my nemesis) and many I'd seen before, I ended up with photos of a relatively small percentage of the total. Still, it was the second greatest number of pictures from one show so far this season.

Unlike yesterday's show in Newport, New Hampshire, I'm happy with the variety of photos I got. To fill out the series, I included some pictures of the old Medfield State Hospital buildings and property where the show is held. The Cultural Alliance of Medfield is transforming the chapel and adjacent building into a performing arts center.

 https://www.linwoodstreet.com/medfield2022/


No comments:

Post a Comment