Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Aviation Museum Auto Show

July 20, 2024 — The Classic Auto Show at the Aviation Museum in Londonderry, New Hampshire, is a local show that always features a surprisingly large and varied exhibit of vehicles, from classics to hot rods to imports, both cars and trucks. Year after year you'll find many vehicles you haven't seen before. I've never been disappointed.

This year's show was held just as a two-week heat wave was losing its grip, with slightly lower temperatures and lower humidity. The museum is on the property of the former Manchester Airport which is still in use by small planes, and you can look across and see the new Manchester/Boston Regional Airport. There's always a chance you might see a plane taking off or landing.

The museum is definitely worth a visit. I didn't enter it this trip because I've explored it many times. You can find my pictures from inside in photo series from previous years on my website.

You'll find my coverage of this year's show at:

https://www.linwoodstreet.com/aviation2024/


No comments:

Post a Comment