August 22, 2026 — This has to be the longest title for a car show I've seen in the 20 years I've been doing this: NH's Cool & Classic Car Show at the Bark in the Park Wag Around the World Festival. It was held at Rollins Park in Concord, New Hampshire and combined dogs and cars for those two interest groups.
It wasn't exactly a dog show but more like an invitation to bring your dog to a craft fair to accompany you while you shopped and explored. There were dozens of booths, many but not all canine related. The park was divided into sections named for the major continents, and K9 police demos. A small car show was isolated from the dog show.
Photography of dogs was difficult because they were constantly moving as their owners explored, but I managed to get photos of some of the most interesting breeds. See how many you can identify. I felt right at home in the cars section, dominated by Corvettes, but there were a few other makes. My specialty is photographing stationary objects which dogs are definitely not. But I got some video of dogs and police action in the K9 demos.You can at least partially satisfy your passion for dogs or cars, or both, at this link:



No comments:
Post a Comment